The smaller PTO driven Air-Blast Mist Sprayer can be operated using a 15 HP tractor (12 HP at the PTO).
Standard Sprayer Features:
- 3-year parts warranty
- Poly tank with a 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Heavy duty welded steel tubular frame with powder coat painting for durability and chemical resistance
- The high-strength PTO sprayer has a dry weight of just under 350#
- Operator shut-off valve with mounting brackets
- In-line strainer
- Pressure relief valve and pressure gage for accurate chemical regulation
- Re-circulation system to keep chemicals completely mixed
- Tank sizes available: 25, 55, 110, 150 gal.
- High quality Hypro pumps - 4-roller, 6-roller, and centrifugal pump options
- Fan sizes available: 12", 15"
- Volute options: 2, 4, 5, 10 nozzle, vegetable, and "dual" volutes
- Kohler gas powered engine - 9 & 20 HP available
- Category I or II pins may be used all PTO driven models
Sprayer Options Available: